Sunday, January 17, 2010

War Inside

I am in war with myself. I am confused at why I attempt these actions. I am weak. I am worthless by myself. I continue to fall. I am starving for something to change. You have been patience. I am exhausted by this life. I try to rely on you but I give into myself. I am mad at myself for having to ask for this over and over again. You are THE WAY. but I tend to follow the wrong way. I am not living in your hands. I am living in my dirt hands. Your forgiveness I thrive for. I want to live by your word. By your ways. By your command. By your trust. By your only love. I am here and ready. I want to love you passionately.

...faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. - James 2:17

Does my faith have any action. Do I live for you.....I will... under the power of your hand. I am lost with out you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment